09 May 2018
TOP 5 WAYS TO SPOIL MUM IN PORT FAIRYby PORT FAIRY & REGION VISITOR INFORMATION CENTRE
Spoil mum this Mother’s Day, Sunday 13 May with a special Port Fairy treat - from food, wine, boutique shopping and jewellery. We've put together a few ideas for you, or call into our Port Fairy Visitor Information Centre in Bank St and allow us to organise the day for you.
1. High tea by the high seas: There is no more decadent and caring gift than to take mum out for high tea.
2. Pamper Package: Treat mum to a luxurious spa, massage treatment or wellness experience!
3. Port Fairy Dining Experience: No cooking for mum on Mother's Day, take her out for a lovely lunch or dinner.
4. Take her shopping to her favourite Port Fairy boutique and buy her some gorgeous fashion, jewellery, accessories or artwork and finish off with a cocktail or coffee!
5. Pack a picnic from one of Port Fairy’s beautiful cafes, then head to a lovely picnic spot. Try Martins Point in Port Fairy, Koroit Botanic Gardens (beside Tower Hill Reserve), Budj Bim National Park (40 minutes north), Yambuk Lakes (20 minutes west) or Tea Tree Lake in Mortlake (45 minutes North/East)